Last updated: September 13, 2020
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including the information described below.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Country / Region
- Website address
The following are certain situations in which we may collect personally identifiable information from you:
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Site;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site, and our services, whether via email or other means;
- When you have an order and your information is required to processing the order;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user-generated content or submissions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data: Our servers automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit pages of our Website. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated to your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
return visits by disabling cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use your collected information via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and your experience of our website.
- To manage your account: Your personal information can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback that we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To manage your requests: Your information is required to attend and manage your requests to us.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Fulfill and manage your orders: We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, exchanges made through our website.
- Customer support: We need to use your information to provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes.
- To protect our services: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To send administrative information: We may use your personal information to send you products, services, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications: We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes. Including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- To analytics performance of our Website: We may use your information for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a spesific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it’s reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or portion of our business to another company.
A cookie might contain any of the following:
– The amount of time you spend on a website
– The links you click while using the website
– The options, preferences, or settings you choose
– Recording which pages you’ve visited in the past
– Items in a shopping basket
Safety and Security of Your Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ those from your jurisdiction.
Minor’s and Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website.
If we know that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the 18 age please contact us at [email protected] If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our records.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allows California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removing such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Changes to This Policy